It's been long since the smog escaped from my country, and let's review the latest and maybe the last one from GoPri's Data Cardass game for Pretty Cure named Princess Party (プリンセスパーティ Purinsesu Pāti), the same as GoPri's version of DCD Party, right? Why I say it as the last one? It's because the new arcade session for Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure is named Mahou no Party (まほうのパーティ Ma hō no Pāti) is revealed among any MahouTsukai's merchandise, and will probably released on Spring in similar manner to GoPri (but no hiragana for 'Dan' [だん Dan] like the picture below, please...). Back to the subject, the 'maybe' last one from GoPri's arcade will be released on January 28, three days before GoPri series ended. Are you excited of them? To me, not quite because it's not party management or anything party-genre but more like dancing rhythm game like any DCD Pretty Cure series.
(And one note, I hate the official naming of MahouTsukai being 'Maho Girls Pretty Cure!' because it didn't match the proper meaning of 'Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!'. If that so, why not naming it in Japan as 'Maho Gaaruzu Pretty Cure!' or 'Mahou Shoujo Pretty Cure!' instead? Note again that 'MahouTsukai' is the Japanese meaning of 'Magic User'.)
- January 14, 2016 [Announcement]: The announcement of the 5th Princess Party, with cardlist of currently Normal-only card types. (16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, and 48)
- January 21, 2016: The news featuring Princess Frill Dress series is featured here. And don't forget the Royal Rare and Rare-type card entering the cardlist. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 39, 40, and 41)
- January 28, 2016 [RELEASE DATE]: The news featuring Royal Coord worn by Haruka.
- February 18, 2016: News about Boar Dress series in various colors. Plus promotion cards from MahouTsukai OP/ED CD and MahouTsukai sausage. Those are also available on the promotion cardlist as well.
- February 25, 2016: News about casual mini-dress Velvet Empire series.
(along with new ones, many of them are the same dress from the first 4 sessions but with different card design, and 48 cards, AGAIN...)
With this done, see you in my next post!