Another Pretty Cure Party which is mostly solo-player rhythm game like usual DCD Pretty Cure. But first off is still shrouded in mystery that the website need to vote for the cards they want to appear in MahouTsukai's DCD on 1st to 3rd session (with same numbering pattern as HapiChar and GoPri... damn). That's what they want to be first. More info should be in next two weeks. For now, enjoy the voting in the first news list for the first session!
- February 4, 2016: Voting started! Check this news if you want to see and vote which DCD Pretty Cure All Stars clothes you want to appear in MahouTsukai session of DCD.
- February 11, 2016: Said from the news that the staff don't want to do the news update until February 18, 2016 next week. Until then I can rest for ease for now...
- March 3, 2016: The announcement of MahouTsukai DCD version (They really keeping the same numbering pattern...?) and tons of info will jump through next week.
- March 10, 2016: The introduction of new card, "Magic Card" (まほうカード Mahō Kādo) and "Twin Card" (ツインカード Tsuin Kādo) on one campaign.
- March 17, 2016: Top 3 Cards to be introduced in this session, check here for more. I also love the most popular card from the poll, as well.
- March 24, 2016: Title [Sweets Party (スイツパーティ Suītsu Pāti)] Release date unveiled [April 14, 2016], and news about new system; hold button.
- March 31, 2016: News about Dress Campaign and How to Use Twin Card in the game.
- April 7, 2016: New site open, characters, how to play, and cardlist as well! But they still keep the same card amount fot this session...
- April 14, 2016: News about first part of introduction. Promotion Cardlist is also up, and don't forget the Card Checklist for full list of the card including Blue and Purple Cures as well on the cut!
- April 21, 2016: Happy Kartini Day! The news this time introduce the four difficulty of the game and Promotion cards from the first Choco Snack on the list. Glad that they use 'Magic' for Magic Party (3-Star, in other words Hard Mode) instead of of 'Maho' on the PV (check 1:12 after clicking this link).
- April 28, 2016: News about Easy Mode, which when the rhythm button almost reaching the circling mark, 'Seeno, Hai!' 'Kanpeki desu!' (third line varies depending on the mascots) will appear. How to Play also has the button to show the popup button with same page [click 'うまく踊れるか不安なあなたへ' (Umaku odoreru ka fuan'na anata e; For you who feel uneasy to dance well.)].
- May 6, 2016: News about Coordinate Lesson Part 1 (joining the same type transformation Linkle Stone).
- May 12, 2016: News about Coordinate Lesson Part 2 (using the technique from last week's news for PreCoord Bonus),
- May 19, 2016: News about Coordinate Lesson Part 3 (about School Uniform Card).
[See what's the bonus is!]
As for this session onwards for Magical Party, it has four category for each cards: Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, and Topaz. Maybe when scanned on MahouTsukai Cures, it can transform them into their correspondive Styles? And who knows if Emerald will be added should Felice appear in any episode? Spoilers, though...
Until then, see you in my next post!